Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 1.

Have decided to jump on the project365 bandwagon and attempt to post 1 photo each day for the next 365 days. More often than not, though I have a lot in my heart and lots to say, I can't seem to put them into one coherent post, and this gets me frustrated and so I just tend not to try. So I'm hoping each photo will get me started. If not, at least the photo is something posted for the day, which will hopefully also "capture otherwise forgotten moments of (my) life" (as per their website!)

Day 1:
Saw this very unusual water glass at a fancy cafe, when catching up with a dear old friend for lunch.

I won't quite start my rambling now, as I'm actually cheating, i.e. it's not exactly the 7th by the time of this posting, as noted on the blog :P I DID photograph this on the 7th though

No comments:

Post a Comment