Friday, January 22, 2010

Current Obsession

My previous post wasn't a true reflection of my obsession - of late I have been obsessed - yes, that's right - obsessed - with the TV Show Glee.

Actually, let me rephrase that - I'm obsessed about the performances on the TV show Glee. The storyline isn't exactly the best or most brilliant - I tend to fast forward bits of the acting once I know what's going on (my sisters and husband would know how annoying I can be with that habit) but would watch the performances over and over and over and over again. Then if I have stuff to do I'd listen to the soundtrack over and over and over and over again.

Obsessed, I tell you.

Maybe it's just because the singer-performer in me is busting to get out of the closet, haha

But anywho - it's great to watch particularly because the songs are really sung by the actors themselves - most of the lead characters have been on Broadway. The teacher was Link Larkin in Hairspray, the female student was Cosette in Les Miserables when she was like, 9; etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment