Monday, January 18, 2010

Resolution for my twenty-eighth year of life

Just a couple at the top of my head; I'll hopefully have more as time goes by - let's see how long before we realise I may have trouble keeping to them:
1. Donate blood! I've always been meaning to, but the fear of needles, and the face of procrastination just get to me each and every time.
2. Bake a new, never-tried recipe, when each of my sisters celebrates her birthday. I am usually in the habit of baking the same stuff over and over again, because I'm usually baking for one thing or another and can't afford to make mistakes or spend a bit more time trialling a new recipe.

Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Wookie-doo, Wookie-doo
    Open all the presents, Open all the presents,
    Just for you, Just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm twenty-seven - that's why it's my twenty-eighth year of life....geddit? when u are celebrating your first year of life, you are not yet one-year-old

    ReplyDelete