Sunday, January 15, 2012

House-Building: From paper to brick

Guess I should finally start blogging about our house-building!

I don't know what possessed us to embark on this adventure of having our first home built. I am pretty certain neither of us knew what we signed on for, so for now, we can only sit there, hold on tight, and hope for the best! (with a helluva lots of aggression assertiveness developed along the way).

It will continue to be a challenge to have a house built whilst balancing being assertive (so you have a good quality build), with being able to live a life that represents love, hope and faith (so you don't simply see everyone else as a means to an end, i.e. the house).

We had decided months and months and months ago how our house will look like; we've had the plans and designs for almost a year now, but since we are looking to start our actual build soon, I decided that I should finally start blogging about it, and hopefully can make regular-ish updates on it!

If you are building or thinking about building, and have questions about specifics, e.g. upgrading selections at Porter Davis; feel free to place a comment or send me a message and I'll do my best to respond.

Hope it won't be too difficult to get our house from on paper to brick!

No comments:

Post a Comment